It is said that dry steam is the authentic sauna. Dry steaming is the use of similar hotpot of electric furnace equipment straight electric energy turn into heat energy, heat does not contain moisture, so called dry steam.
The electric furnace will usually put some ore, by heat releases a variety of beneficial elements.The temperature of dry steaming is higher than that of wet steaming, which can be reached around 100℃.
Dry steaming does not contain water, especially suitable for patients with rheumatism, at the same time there is no smell of steam Tao, steam up the nose will be more comfortable.However, the skin will be dry after steaming.
It is to boil water to produce steam, and then through the pipe, the steam produced has abundant water.
Temperature control at about 50 ℃.Women tend to prefer wet steaming, because after steaming, the skin will be ruddy than before.
- Introduction To The Sauna
- The Origins Of The Sauna
- Types Of Saunas
- Sauna Mechanism
- The Health Function Of Sauna
- The Harm Of Washing The Sauna
- The Source Of Chinese Sauna
- Precautions For Bathing In The Sauna
- Specific Questions About The Sauna
- Sauna In China
- Sauna Room Features
- Safety Of Far Infrared Energy
- What Is Portable Steam Sauna
- Sauna - Dry Steam
- Sauna - Wet Steam
- The Attention Matters That Buys Sauna Room
- Sauna Principle
- How To Choose Bath Towel In Sauna Room
- How To Install Sauna Room Correctly
- Advantages Of Sauna