Traditional sauna is refers to in a special wooden room, in the hot stove barbecue unique rock, so that its temperature reached more than 70 ℃, and then to a small amount of water splashing on the rock to produce impact steam, this way is called dry steam bath. Sauna can speed up blood circulation, so that all parts of the body muscles are completely relaxed to achieve the elimination of fatigue, restore strength, the purpose of rejuvenation. At the same time it is rheumatism, arthritis, back pain, asthma, bronchitis, neurasthenia, etc. have a certain effect. In addition, the traditional sauna and its inherent health benefits, for the work of tired people, but also a high level of enjoyment and leisure.
- Introduction To The Sauna
- The Origins Of The Sauna
- Types Of Saunas
- The Health Function Of Sauna
- The Harm Of Washing The Sauna
- The Source Of Chinese Sauna
- Precautions For Bathing In The Sauna
- Specific Questions About The Sauna
- Sauna In China
- The Status Quo Of Sauna Equipment
- The Difference Between Dry Steam Sauna And Wet ...
- Sauna Room Features
- Safety Of Far Infrared Energy