The use of far-infrared saunas can cause a series of systemic physiological changes. High temperature and humid environment makes the heart rate increase, blood pressure to a certain extent, and cold water immersion will slow down the heart rate, blood pressure drops. Therefore, the indoor temperature, humidity and bath time, including hot and cold exchange times must be strictly mastered. In the first bath, the high-temperature steam room can only stay for 5 minutes, and then gradually extend the stay time in the high-humidity steam room.
As the sauna has a certain impact on the human body, so the following circumstances should not use the far-infrared Sauna Room: 1. Patients with previous history of hypertension and heart disease.
Because the steam far Infrared sauna causes a large range of blood pressure fluctuations, increase heart load, easy to cause high blood pressure, heart attacks, accidents and even life-threatening. 2, after meals, especially after a half hour after the feast.
Immediately after the meal wash far infrared sauna, skin blood vessel expansion, blood mass reflux to the skin, affecting the blood supply of digestive organs, will inevitably affect the digestion and absorption of food, health disadvantage. 3. When overworked or hungry.
Fatigue and hunger, the human body muscle tension is poor, cold and heat stimulation of the tolerance are reduced, easy to cause collapse.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Sauna Related Supplies
- Categories of saunas
- Introduction to the Sauna room
- The sauna Room
- Classification of sauna Rooms
- Knowledge of sauna Room purchase
- How to buy a sauna room
- Selection of wood for the sauna board
- The principle of Far Infrared sauna Room
- Advantages of Far Infrared Sauna Room
- After taking sauna and matters needing attention
- Classification of the hot sale sauna rooms
- An Infrared Sauna assists in weight loss in thr...
- Infrared Sauna Pain Relief
- Far infrared health function
- The heating principle of far infrared ray
- How is the sauna popular
- The main function of sauna
- Things to pay attention to when taking a sauna