1.after a meal, drinking alcohol should not be steamed immediately ; high blood pressure, heart disease, menstrual women are prohibited;
2. start a brief warm water shower, wash off the body's grease and dirt;
3. each time dry steaming should not be more than 40 minutes ,which is appropriate for us, it can also be adjusted according to the individual's own tolerance;
4. 4 hours after dry steaming should not be showered, dry and steamed with a towel to dry the body, and we can not smoke within 2 hours and hould not eat too cold food;
5. If you feel dizzy and uncomfortable after using the dry steam room, you should immediately stop using it, or take a proper rest and then dry it;
6. Before dry steaming, please remove makeup first. Do not frequently go in and out during the steaming process. Drink plenty of warm water. During the 10-24 hours after the experience, the cells are in the process of re-repairing and strengthening. Do not drink cold water or directly contact with cold water. Shower, dry your body with a towel;
7. the first 15 minutes should be in the right amount of activities, adjust the breathing and repeatedly take a deep breath, after half an hour, you can lie flat or sit, the experience should maintain a good state of mind,let the mind and body relax.
8. after dry steaming, pay attention to bowel movements and do not squat. The body should be dry naturally . It takes at least 20 minutes to relax and calm down, then wear clothes, go to sleep at any time, and have a refreshing sleep.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Sauna Related Supplies
- Categories of saunas
- Introduction to the Sauna room
- The sauna Room
- Classification of sauna Rooms
- Knowledge of sauna Room purchase
- How to buy a sauna room
- Selection of wood for the sauna board
- The principle of Far Infrared sauna Room
- The use of far-infrared sauna room
- the maintenance methods of sauna room
- Classification of Household Sauna
- Introduction of the Advantages of Household Sau...
- how to choose and purchase household sauna house
- What are the working principles of home sauna r...
- Six Simple Sauna Steps for a Healthier Lifestyle
- The best temperature for infrared sauna is 45-6...
- Traditional saunas are incredibly comfortable a...
- The Amazing Health Benefits of Far Infrared Sauna
- Detoxification Effect of New Far Infrared Sauna...