Sauna can be divided into dry steaming and wet steaming. It is mainly through the contact of steam and skin, expanding pore, discharging toxins and pore secretions, thereby promoting blood circulation and metabolism, to achieve the purpose of fitness and beauty, is a "passive exercise".
Although sweat steaming technology has not been used for a long time in our country, it has been widely welcomed. With the continuous innovation of technology and market segmentation, household sauna room has been introduced. Applicable to families, but also to beauty parlors, SPA clubs, bathing centers and other professional places.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Sauna Related Supplies
- Categories of saunas
- Introduction to the Sauna room
- The sauna Room
- Classification of sauna Rooms
- Knowledge of sauna Room purchase
- How to buy a sauna room
- Selection of wood for the sauna board
- The principle of Far Infrared sauna Room
- The use of far-infrared sauna room
- Introduction of the Advantages of Household Sau...
- how to choose and purchase household sauna house
- What are the working principles of home sauna r...
- Six Simple Sauna Steps for a Healthier Lifestyle
- The best temperature for infrared sauna is 45-6...
- Traditional saunas are incredibly comfortable a...
- The Amazing Health Benefits of Far Infrared Sauna
- Detoxification Effect of New Far Infrared Sauna...
- Far Infrared Sauna for Reducing Blood Pressure ...
- Far Infrared Sauna Health Care Skills and Notices