1. It effectively reduces heavy metals which have been directly related to metabolic imbalances in the body causing poor digestion and weight gain.
2. It decreases fat stored (lipophilic) toxins. Often weight loss cannot be accomplished unless these toxins are first removed.
3. Although weight loss due to perspiration (water loss) is quickly regained, sending more blood to the capillaries and converting fats and carbohydrates results in as much as 600 calories burned during one short sauna session.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Sauna Related Supplies
- Categories of saunas
- Introduction to the Sauna room
- The sauna Room
- Classification of sauna Rooms
- Knowledge of sauna Room purchase
- How to buy a sauna room
- Selection of wood for the sauna board
- The principle of Far Infrared sauna Room
- The use of far-infrared sauna room
- Infrared Sauna Pain Relief
- Far infrared health function
- The heating principle of far infrared ray
- How is the sauna popular
- The main function of sauna
- Things to pay attention to when taking a sauna
- Family sauna
- far infrared sauna room
- Sauna temperature
- Cautions for sauna room